Due to the continued expansion of our vehicle transport logistics division, we are now recruiting Car Transporter Drivers to work out of the West Midlands on a number of prestigious contracts.
We are a leading provider of vehicle transportation services for worldwide car manufacturers, dealerships, auction houses and car leasing providers.
We have a number of vacancies available for LGV (HGV) drivers operating various types of transporters i.e. rigid, arctic and drawbar. These transporters are capable of carrying anything from 1 to 11 vehicles per transporter depending on the type.
Main duties will include the collection and delivery of new & used vehicles from all over the country. You will be responsible for inspecting vehicles accurately before loading and obtaining customer signatures upon collection and delivery, so excellent customer service skills are required.
- Competitive salary
- Full comprehensive in-house training
- Pension scheme
- Longevity of service rewards
- Competitive Night out subsistence
- Operating the latest type of vehicle transporters with a high specification
- Highly maintained vehicles with satellite navigation system & mobile phones
- Corporate uniform
- Working for an expanding company with an excellent reputation within the industry for over 45 years
- Complete array of PPE
- Must hold C + E (Class 1 LGV Licence)
- It would be beneficial but not compulsory if the candidate has experience of driving and operating car transporters
- Nights out are part of this role
- Be of smart appearance, clean and presentable at all times
- Be personable and offer excellent customer service
For more information or to apply for these positions, please contact Adrian Hammonds on:
Tel: 01902 609 579 Email: email@example.com